Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Ringing in the new year!!!

This past year was a blast!! Andy and I have been really busy. Andy is still in school and will finish his last semester of school in April!!! We are thrilled!!! This year was a year of growing, and following our passions. I am getting my DR degree in cosmetology. JK but it feels like that. I have been doing hair for 6 years, wow. I finally decided to finish my schooling so I could have my license. I love doing hair, everything about it! I get to help people look and feel good about themselves. I will be done with school in February and I will definatly be having a party! (A lot of people go to school for 9 years) tommy boy



Andy is looking for a career upgrade which we are both excited about. We are both looking forward to being out of school. What in the world will we do when we get to spend time together. We are hoping to go on a cruise this year with some of our friends. We are looking forward to having kids-no I am not prego. But we are trying, words can't describe how much I want to be a mom. Andy will be a great dad, but I ready to laugh at his parenting skills. So we have a lot of plans and exciting things happening this year.



So here is to the past; it's made us who we are.

The present; blessings and happiness.

Finally the future; Let Gods rivers lead us to the lake we hope to find.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello! i found you!

Lisa K said...

I found your blog! The next step is updating it AT LEAST once a month. =)

Aimee said...

Just found your blog!! I love it!
-Aimee

Lisa K said...

Your blog is looking good! Come over anytime and I can teach you how to put links on your blog.