Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Rock On"


As you know extensions are getting really popular and more affordable. At the Las Vegas hair show there were tons of vender's selling extensions, and I asked to see some. Well this Japanese lady really wanted me to buys some, so I let her put them in my hair to see what she could do. I could feel that a huge chunk of my hair wasn't blended. Then I got a brilliant idea....so I asked her with an anxious and excited face if my friend could take a picture. She agreed, and when I saw the picture it only confirmed the mental image I had that I looked like the lead singer of "metallica" (1980's era). And to all those who are wondering...No I didn't buy them, Tempting though.

6 comments:

Jess Hammond said...

Totally Metallica....

Angie said...

Can you say...Joe Dirt! LOL! You actually even look cute with a mullet! Hee hee! You are so awesome, and I am so glad that my hair doesn't look like that after I get done having you do it! I love it! Kim, you rock! Thanks for being the best sista! YEAH, ROCK ON KIMMIE!

Anonymous said...

actually i was thinking hannah montana! you are so funny!

Erin said...

Kimberly, I am a total blog stalker and Athena found my blog so when i was looking t hers i went from here the there and so forth and found yours!!! its so fun to see how people are. Its been a really long time since i have seen you but the memories of sleepovers and playing with each other are so vivid. I hope you are doing well. Please check my blog and i would love to stay in contact with you. Are you in provo still? I just saw your post about your dad, i am so sorry he was such a fun person to be around. Well talk with you soon
Erin (Schaerrer)

Bugg's mama said...

Oh, lovely!

So update your blog already!

The Jungle Explorer said...

They aren't as bad as your last extensions. Those were really Joe Dirt.