Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Vegas Baby!!



A few weeks ago I was down in Vegas for the hair show. It was a lot of fun, and I got some great new tools. We went to the "knights of the round table" dinner at the Excalibur, and loved it. We also ate at wolf Gang Pucks, and I had the best calazone in my whole life. Someday when I am rich I will fly there to eat one, and then fly home. We also watched the famous impersonators show, Micheal Jackson was really good. That show was a bit of a surprise.... When the music started and the dancers entered from the side of us...da da da daaaa! Bums bums and more bums with bowas, and sparkling bra's, I don't think we have ever laughed so hard! What did we expect? I don't know we do have sheltered minds living in Utah. We are probably the only people on the earth that didn't expect to see some skin at a Las Vegas Show. Too Funny.

0 comments: